Monday, September 5, 2011


Model: Satika
Model: Asha


Model: Satika
Model: Ella Rose Corby in Begitta
 On right: Kylie from Kylie's Professional

Designer: Elizabeth De Varga
Designer: Begitta



Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival 2011 {Behind the scenes}

This is my 2nd year to take part of the SCFF representing Kylie's Professional as a makeup artist. Being apart of a Kylie's team is always a privilage and so much fun.

Kylie's mineral makeup is so good for your skin, so easy to apply and so flawless.

The colour inspiration for the night were based on the current summer trend {fruity} with lots of peach, corals and dark contouring. Note: Kylie also has the best makeup brushes on the market, so soft on your skin and airbrushed application.

I seriously can't get enough of the excitement involved in a fashion show, and there is nothing else like it. Can't wait for next year now.

My first model was beautiful Satika (see photo's above). I also did makeup for stunning Asha, I remember her from last year and it was great to see again.

After I completed my makeup looks I made my way backstage with my lipstick and gloss to do touch up's on the models before they hit the runway.

My first glimpse of all the models in their designer wear was a huge highlight. The designers are so talented and it was amazing to see all there work unfold.

As the show started I watched all the action from the little opening of a curtain that I could see. I started to take a few snaps here and there to capture the true essence of what my night entailed.

I can't wait for next year 2012.

Some of my favourite designers on the night were : Eva Lilly Couture, Elizabeth De Varga, La'Or, Vinco Amor and Begitta.

To purchase Kylie's Mineral Makeup vist: http://www.kylies.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment