Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{the polish place} Mt Tamborine





I took a drive up to beautiful Mt Tamborine, Gold Coast on a late Thursday afternoon and somehow I took a wrong turn and drove past a place called 'The Polish Place" and immediately pulled on the brakes and stopped.

As I made way down the driveway, I made a right turn and was greeted by the most well feed rainbow lorikeets I have ever meet. It was such a amazing sight. Then on my left I looked over and saw the most spectacular view ever seen and ordered a crown lager to toast the day away.

It was getting chilly on a later winter afternoon up the mountain and made my way to warm up in front of an open fire. The restaurant is very warm & so cozy, I felt very welcomed by the host as I entered their humble place.

No comments:

Post a Comment