Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A beautiful Day




After my photoshoot today at Sanctuary Cove, I was keen to take a trip to the south east coast. I found my way to Fingal Head Lighthouse by accident.

Isn't this the cutest little light house you have ever seen!

I made my way to 'Dreamtime Beach' and my gosh what an amazing beach and view.

The ocean was crystal clear and so blue. The dolphins were swimming here.
I meet Steve a professional photographer today, I call him the Dolphin 'Wispher'. I adored he's love and passion for nature.



I Captured a lone 'long boarder' in the sun.



Me, Steve and a lady called Sue a 'New Yorker' stayed most of the afternoon watching for the dolphins and whales to return. Time seemed to just stand still while we chatted and embraced our luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment