Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nicola Chapman {Actress}







A little bit about Nicola Chapman
Nicola hails from Wrexham, Wales and now resides in the Sunshine Coast, Australia. Nicola is one of those people who have a natural gift to perfom on stage and on camera.  She is currently finishing a Bachelor of Arts in Applied Theatre and doing a Licentiate Diploma in Speech and Drama.

Thank you so very much Nicola for this privilege! And for driving down from the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast to meet with me.

1. When I was a child I wanted too........

When I was a child I wanted to be a part of S Club 7!

2. My parents always told me .....


My parents always told me that money is the answer to everything! So what did I do? Became an actor!


3. I wish I had.....


I wish I had a TARDIS! Travel anywhere in time and space? Who wouldn't?


4. My happiest moments are...


My happiest moments are when I'm on stage.


5. At home I cook.....


At home I cook nothing. That's what my parents are for

6. My last meal would be....


My last meal would be chips and egg! English tradition!


7. I often wonder.....


I often wonder how my life would have been different if I hadn't immigrated to Australia from England

8. Friends say I am...


Friends say I am eccentric and hyperactive.


9. My most treasured possession is....


My most treasured possession is my journal.




For more information about Nicola Chapman visit her:


Website: http://www.chapynickel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment