Friday, August 5, 2011

Bangalow to Byron Bay

 
 Some of my favourite shops to visit here are: brauerbirds, millar & more, little peach, bangalow lounge and island luxe. Then time for lunch visit the Bangalow Hotel for a drink and pub style food. Yum!

Bangalow is such a pretty place. A little vibrant village full of rolling hills, history and art. Situated just 40min from Coolangatta and 15min drive to Byron Bay. The shopping is my kind of shopping, lots of vintage treasures to be found.

Some of my favourite shops to visit here are: brauerbirds, millar & more, little peach, bangalow lounge and island luxe. Then time for lunch visit the Bangalow Hotel for a drink and pub style food. Yum!
On my way home I stopped at Cape Byron & Byron Valley. The view says it all. I slowly made my way to the lighthouse and took a few snaps and take a breath! great way to exercise those legs.

2 comments:

  1. Isnt it a beautiful spot Michelle and so near. Glad to see you have a blog. Melinda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda, loving your blog by the way!xx

    ReplyDelete